Risk assessment and strategic guidance are two critical elements associated with the successful outcome of a corporate finance transaction. DSI’s broad range of industry expertise, coupled with years of extensive experience in representing various parties in a number of complex transactions and circumstances, allows the firm to nimbly assist our clients through a potential corporate finance transaction. Some of the services provided include:
- Acquisitions and Divestitures. The team is capable of assisting either buyers or sellers throughout the buy/sell process by identifying key issues, presenting realistic solutions, negotiating critical concepts and assisting in the preparation and review of sales memoranda.
- Due Diligence. The ability to undertake a robust due diligence exercise is key to the success of any transaction, a process DSI has successfully undertaken on countless occasions.
- Financial Restructuring and Debt Refinance. DSI’s professional team, which includes individuals with extensive banking experience, is well equipped to work with either lenders or borrowers through the complexities of a debt restructuring.
- Business Plan Analysis. The successful development of financial projections is critical for the creation of a viable and realistic business plan. DSI’s ability to understand cash flows and manage operational efficiencies, coupled with core knowledge of a multitude of industries, enables DSI to provide realistic guidance on the likely success of a company’s business direction, as well as prepare financial forecasting models to support management.
- Board Advisory Services. DSI has extensive experience providing strategic guidance to corporations as evidenced by the number of boards—public and private—upon which our professionals have served.